Saturday, May 16, 2009

Passionate Scrappers Competition Week 4 Challenge

Week 4's challenge over @ A Passion for Craft was set by the lovely Krissy!

The criteria were.

You have to use your Bo Bunny paper

The Bella alphas
2 brads
2 buttons
2 flowers

and this sketch.
I flipped the sketch to suit the photos better.
The Bo Bunny PP, was the orange, brown, rust and white one, I fussy cut around the details, and used some mounting tape to add dimension. I used Ancient page ink to colour the alphas, then covered then in "glossy accents" to make them stand out and be shiny. I used "AdornIt" alphas for the subtitle. I added some Bazzill CS, and some left over brown PP, and flowers.



I really like how it turned out!

2 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job using the sketch Kat!

    Love the LO :)

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krissy!

    It was a challenge :)

    ReplyDelete