Sunday, May 3, 2009

Passionate Scrappers Competition Week 3 Challenge

Week 2's challenge was set by the lovely Zany for A Passion for Craft.

The criteria were:

To use - Paper Inkling Teen Queen Paper and The Kaiser Rhinestones from our packs.

And the LO had to include a photo of a teenager, and some stamping.

This week I think the competition really stepped up a notch in terms of hardness. The PP was something I just really would not normally use. And the photo of a teenager was a hard one too, as I a) don't know any female teenagers, and b) didn't have any photos of me as a teenager. I ended up pulling out my photos I had stashed away, and luckily I found this one, it is of me and my at the time bestest friends Tracey & Joanne. It was at Joanne's Debut, and we were all 16.

I added to the pack, Bazzill CS, AC Thickers, Ribbon, Assorted flowers, a button, HS stamps & Versa Colour inks.

I am quite happy with the end result, and also happy that my LO was completely different to everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment