Friday, July 3, 2009

July Cyber Crop @ APFC

Lynnie & Krissy over @ A Passion For Craft have organised a fab cyber crop this month.

On Wednesday night Krissy hosted a blind scrap. Here is my entry.

Thursday night there was a sketch challenge, with the added criteria of having feet on it (this could be in the form of a photo, picture, stamping or words.
Krissy's sketch

As soon as I saw the sketch, I thought of balls, so when Adam got home from work we took Harrison outside and took some photos of him playing soccer. This is what I came up with. I am very happy with how it came together.


I used Kaisercraft Squadron PP's, Bazzill CS & American Crafts thickers.




Lynnie has also ran a couple of games of Bingo, and I won one of the games too =)


Friday night Lynnie sprung a third challenge on us =)


Take and upload a Black and White photo of Feet.



here is my photo.

1 comment:

  1. Love that LO Kat!!Such an awesome idea to use a soccer ball for one of the circles :D Harrison is so cute :D Love that gorgeous feet photo!!

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete