Thursday, April 23, 2009

Passionate Scrappers Competition Week 1

I have entered an 8 week challenge over at the A Passion For Craft forum.

It cost me $20 to enter, and I received a pack of goodies to use throughout the 8 weeks.

Each week we are given a challenge to complete, this week we had to use (from the pack) 5 journal blocks & the Bella patterned paper. Also the journal blocks had to be journalled on. The other criteria was that the LO had to be about someone we love.

I chose my gorgeous niece Tayla, who I love & miss like crazy, as she lives over in WA. These photos were taken last year in September while we were on holidays.

All of the LO's entered were to be emailed to APFC's mighty leader Lynnie, and they were posted in the gallery anonymously, so that voting was fair. Also we are only allowed to blog our entries once that weeks winner has been announced.

The Design Team at the forum all vote, and everyone who entered can vote too, then the points are tallied up to get a weekly winner. Also there is a lucky draw each week to win 10% off their next order at the shop. At the end of the 8 weeks, the person with the highest number of votes wins a prize.

Anyway, this week, I received the highest amount of votes. Woohoo!!!!! I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment