Saturday, March 28, 2009

AP4C March Sketch Challenge.

I had a little bit of spare time today, so I thought I would enter the Sketch Challenge over at A Passion For Craft.

This months sketch was designed by Krissy, one of the Design Team members there.
Krissy's sketch

My take on the sketch.

I am so happy with how this turned out. I love how bright & colourful it is. I have been wanting to use these papers for a long time, but was waiting for the right LO.

I used Fancy Pants PP, Bazzill CS, assorted alphas & flowers.

I used 2 techniques that I haven't used before, one was sponge inking (edges of LO), and the other was sanding (edges of large photo).

3 comments:

  1. Kat I love what you did with my sketch!!!It looks fab :) Love that you tried some new techniques too!

    Happy scrappin!

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat Im glad you liked the RAK i sent you:)
    I havent visited your blog before and its ace...ive added you to my bloglines.....loving the bath time LO

    ReplyDelete